Bitecushion - Bite pillow - IPO Sleeve
are used to teach dogs how to bite well. At a later stage in the training, they also can be served as a reward or confirmation of wanted behavior. An appropriate reward at the right moment is the most important part of the training. The dog will see the bite pillow
as a prey and will develop more muscle strength by carrying it around. Some bite pillows
have a wedge profile so they can be grabbed easily.
Our bite pads
are mostly used for the training of sporting dogs as well as service dogs, police dogs, military dogs, guard dogs, etc. K9 bite cushions
are more likely a preparation for the "adult" IPO sleeve.
There are bite cushions
for adult dogs, puppies and young dogs. See here beneath some examples:
- The Fluffy bite cushion has three handles which is used for puppies and younger dogs
- The Dingo is placed on the arm and is in fact a light bite sleeve
- The Gripper (available in jute and nylcot) will teach the dog to open his mouth properly and learn how to bite at the right place
- The bite leather (available in grey or blue) will ensure that the dog will bite vigorously, because leather is smoother and requires more effort to hold on to
- The Happy bite cushion (available in jute and nylcot) can be held in different ways
- The bite cushion Extra has a sharper bite surface, just to get a full and powerful bite
- The bite cushion Mix is a 4-in-1 cushion. It can be used both left and right and you can hold it in different ways
- The Twister has a rotating handle
- The Special bite cushion (available in jute and nylcot) is available in 2 sizes with 2 hard handles and 1 soft handle
- Finally, there is the biting cushion Original (available in jute and nylcot) which has 3 soft handles and available in a hard or a soft version
Any questions? Please contact us. We are happy to help you.
Bite cushions - Bite pillow - IPO Sleeve