K9 bite suits - suit
Whether you are looking for a comfortable bite suit that allows you to move freely, or a heavy bite suit to protect you from the strongest K9’s, you’ll find it at Euro Joe. We have bite suits for every purpose and every helper/decoy. Our suits are fit for dog sports, service and guard dog training and protection from dangerous dogs.
If you want a truly unique bite suit, you can contact our embroidery shop.
How to choose the right bite suit?
Our bite suits are available in standard size, but are usually custom-made. First of all, you can choose between some standard options:
Then, you can choose a padding:
- Light padding (competition suit)
- Medium thick padding (semi-training suit)
- Thick padding (training suit)
- Heavy padding
The choice of padding depends on the purpose of the bite suit. If the suit is meant for use during competitions, the lightest model is recommended. In competitions, the decoy is usually experienced enough to know how to move in a light suit.
If the suit is to be used for trainings as well as competitions, your best option is the semi-training suit with medium thick padding. If necessary, extra padding can be added for trainings.
If the helper/decoy is inexperienced or if the suit is used for training only, you will need the protection that the thick padding in the training model offers. Are you training extremely hard biters like service dogs (army, security or police K9)? Choose the safety of the heaviest suit.
When you’re ordering a bite suit, please provide these measurements (without adding extra space):
- Chest circumference
- Waist circumference
- Hip circumference
- Shoulder + length of arm slightly bent, down to where the suit should come (e.g. the middle of the hand)
- Inseam leg down to the grown
- Length of the legs from the waist to the ground
- Back width from shoulder to shoulder
- Length of back to where the suit should come
- Arm circumference (biceps)
- Thigh circumference
- Total length of person
- Total weight of person